You’ve made plans, you’ve booked your trip… but the weather had other ideas. What do you do on a rainy day when you’re vacationing in an RV? Sanctuary RV Resort has a few ideas.
- Visit an indoor attraction. Call ahead and check on admission and hours, and then set off for your day of fun inside. It might not be what you originally planned to do, but the unexpected has a lot to offer! There are many options for museums, activities, and shopping indoors near Sanctuary RV Resort.
- Head to the Clubhouse. Our activities room frequently has something going on! Game, craft, or dance with the whole family!
- Curl up in your RV. Embrace the rest and relaxation! Schedule a movie marathon with popcorn and treats. Dig out your stash of craft supplies and knit a pair of socks or create art of your trip to share with friends and family back home. Plan a gaming tournament – the winner chooses dinner!
- Take a Hike. Whether you’re puddle-jumping or really hitting the trail, as long as you aren’t afraid of getting soaked or muddy, a walk in the rain can be a delightful change of pace! You could even take your pup for a rainy romp in the Sanctuary RV Resort dog run. There’s no wrong way to embrace the rain outdoors!
- Hit the Beach. When it’s raining, the beach is a whole new experience. And if conditions are safe, you can even take a dip to wash off the sand. Watch your footsteps fill up with rain water from above and the sea from below.
No one anticipates dealing with a rainy day on their vacation, but with a little preparation and flexibility, your RV trip will be one to remember–even with the rain! Sanctuary RV Resort is a great place to stay, rain or shine. Looking for a deal on your RV getaway? Check out our specials! And when you’re ready to book, you can make your reservation online or by calling the office at 239.310.6345. We can’t wait to see you!